The selected location is:
( 35°, 9', 49.3" N; 90°, 2', 30.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 769442 , 3895205
The elevation is 76 m ( 248 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 96.2
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0418, 35.1637; 76 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grant Elementary School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0418, 35.1637 at a distance of 1 m
- Holy Chapel Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0434, 35.1626 at a distance of 190 m
- New True Vine Missionary Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0440, 35.1634 at a distance of 202 m
- Keel School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0409, 35.1618 at a distance of 228 m
- Bickford Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0401, 35.1654 at a distance of 243 m
- Ellis Grove Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0445, 35.1632 at a distance of 252 m
- Centennial Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0387, 35.1629 at a distance of 298 m
- New Life Missionary Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0420, 35.1665 at a distance of 310 m
- Saint James Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0423, 35.1665 at a distance of 313 m
- Chelsea Avenue Presbyterian Church (historical); Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0384, 35.1629 at a distance of 324 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30020625