The selected location is:
( 35°, 9', 42.5" N; 90°, 2', 40.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 769203 , 3894987
The elevation is 68 m ( 224 ft )
The gradient is: 4.3
The aspect direction is: 227.0
The local roughness is: 2.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0445, 35.1618; 68 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0445, 35.1618 at a distance of 1 m
- Holy Chapel Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0434, 35.1626 at a distance of 134 m
- Ellis Grove Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0445, 35.1632 at a distance of 154 m
- Malone Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0459, 35.1607 at a distance of 177 m
- New True Vine Missionary Baptist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0440, 35.1634 at a distance of 182 m
- Greenlaw (subdivision); Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0429, 35.1595, ( 230 ft ) at a distance of 295 m
- Saint James African Methodist Episcopal Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0423, 35.1598 at a distance of 301 m
- Greenlaw Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0437, 35.1590 at a distance of 320 m
- Grant Elementary School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0418, 35.1637 at a distance of 324 m
- Keel School; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0409, 35.1618 at a distance of 329 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29712138