The selected location is:
( 35°, 8', 55.3" N; 90°, 2', 52.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 768936 , 3893524
The elevation is 75 m ( 246 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 127.0
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0479, 35.1487; 75 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trinity Lutheran Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0479, 35.1487 at a distance of 1 m
- Shelby County Jail; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0482, 35.1487 at a distance of 27 m
- Shelby County Criminal Justice Center; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0479, 35.1493 at a distance of 66 m
- Saint Peters Catholic Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0487, 35.1479 at a distance of 115 m
- First Presbyterian Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0484, 35.1498 at a distance of 129 m
- Memphis; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0490, 35.1495, ( 254 ft ) at a distance of 133 m
- Shelby County Courthouse; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0493, 35.1482 at a distance of 139 m
- Shelby County Office Building; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0493, 35.1493 at a distance of 143 m
- First United Methodist Church; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0493, 35.1501 at a distance of 200 m
- Shelby County Administration Building; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0501, 35.1495 at a distance of 219 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31723441