The selected location is:
( 35°, 7', 24.2" N; 90°, 4', 27.5" W )
The legal description is: Arkansas, Fifth Principal Meridian T6N,R10E,sec19
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 766613 , 3890646
The elevation is 63 m ( 208 ft )
The gradient is: 8.5
The aspect direction is: 114.3
The local roughness is: 6.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-90.0743, 35.1234; 63 m
The state and county are Tennessee: Shelby County 47157
The HUC is Lower Mississippi-Memphis
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Mississippi Alluvial Plain
(more typical) 73
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- United States Marine Hospital; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0743, 35.1234 at a distance of 1 m
- National Ornamental Metal Museum; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0743, 35.1232 at a distance of 23 m
- Crump Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0748, 35.1248 at a distance of 160 m
- De Soto Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0734, 35.1220 at a distance of 177 m
- Church on the River; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0720, 35.1273 at a distance of 480 m
- Memphis-Arkansas Bridge; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0765, 35.1284 at a distance of 588 m
- Memphis Arkansas Bridge; Arkansas: Crittenden Co.
-90.0768, 35.1284 at a distance of 598 m
- Rivermont Park; Tennessee: Shelby Co.
-90.0693, 35.1270 at a distance of 606 m
- Frisco Bridge; Arkansas: Crittenden Co.
-90.0765, 35.1287 at a distance of 620 m
- Harahan Bridge; Arkansas: Crittenden Co.
-90.0759, 35.1290 at a distance of 637 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31725583