The selected location is:
( 36°, 19', 53.4" N; 92°, 5', 45.6" W )
The legal description is: Arkansas, Fifth Principal Meridian T19N,R10W,sec6
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 581134 , 4021097
The elevation is 243 m ( 797 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-92.0960, 36.3315; 243 m
The state and county are Arkansas: Fulton County 5049
The HUC is North Fork White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Ozark Highlands
(more typical) 39
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elizabeth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.0960, 36.3315, ( 840 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Big Creek, Township of; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.1002, 36.3307 at a distance of 384 m
- Taylor Foster Branch mouth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.0744, 36.3595 at a distance of 3661 m
- Center Point Church; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.1280, 36.3590 at a distance of 4185 m
- Big Creek mouth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.1496, 36.3212 at a distance of 4943 m
- North Brushy Creek mouth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.0455, 36.3507 at a distance of 5011 m
- Stone Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Baxter Co.
-92.1558, 36.3240 at a distance of 5430 m
- Wild Cherry, Township of; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.0849, 36.2834 at a distance of 5435 m
- Ruth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.1363, 36.3701, ( 790 ft ) at a distance of 5601 m
- South Brushy Creek mouth; Arkansas: Fulton Co.
-92.1391, 36.2918 at a distance of 5865 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Norfork Dam North
|Norfork Dam South
This was request number 29742881