The selected location is:
( 36°, 29', 46.3" N; 92°, 15', 43.6" W )
The legal description is: Arkansas, Fifth Principal Meridian T21N,R12W,sec15
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 566087 , 4039240
The elevation is 167 m ( 548 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-92.2621, 36.4962; 167 m
The state and county are Missouri: Ozark County 29153
The HUC is North Fork White
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Ozark Highlands
(less typical) 39
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fords Branch mouth; Arkansas: Baxter Co.
-92.2621, 36.4962 at a distance of 5 m
- Norfork Lake; Missouri: Ozark Co.
-92.2574, 36.4982, ( 546 ft ) at a distance of 477 m
- Doc Hollow mouth; Missouri: Ozark Co.
-92.2560, 36.5082 at a distance of 1437 m
- Barren Creek mouth; Arkansas: Baxter Co.
-92.2446, 36.4882 at a distance of 1807 m
- Biems Ford (historical); Arkansas: Baxter Co.
-92.2535, 36.4798 at a distance of 1981 m
- Cedar Hollow mouth; Missouri: Ozark Co.
-92.2546, 36.5132 at a distance of 2000 m
- Barren Creek mouth; Missouri: Ozark Co.
-92.2502, 36.4801 at a distance of 2086 m
- Bentley Ridge Cemetery; Arkansas: Baxter Co.
-92.2827, 36.4873 at a distance of 2092 m
- Cane Creek mouth; Missouri: Ozark Co.
-92.2552, 36.5176 at a distance of 2451 m
- Doc Hollow head;
-92.2383, 36.5073 at a distance of 2464 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Mountain Home West
||Mountain Home East
||Norfork Dam North
This was request number 30242178