The selected location is:
( 36°, 7', 52.3" N; 92°, 34', 10.6" W )
The legal description is: Arkansas, Fifth Principal Meridian T17N,R15W,sec10
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 538726 , 3998586
The elevation is 152 m ( 499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-92.5696, 36.1312; 152 m
The state and county are Arkansas: Marion County 5089
The HUC is Buffalo
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Ozark Highlands
(less typical) 39
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cold Spring Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5696, 36.1312 at a distance of 5 m
- Rush Historic District; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5710, 36.1326 at a distance of 195 m
- Rush; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5710, 36.1332, ( 522 ft ) at a distance of 251 m
- Jefferson, Township of; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5669, 36.1223 at a distance of 1021 m
- Rush School (historical); Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5788, 36.1368 at a distance of 1030 m
- Williams Branch mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5610, 36.1398 at a distance of 1229 m
- Pine Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5624, 36.1415 at a distance of 1313 m
- Flat Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5552, 36.1340 at a distance of 1336 m
- Bear Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5549, 36.1257 at a distance of 1462 m
- Wilson Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5852, 36.1393 at a distance of 1662 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Mountain Home West
This was request number 31727475