The selected location is:
( 36°, 9', 30.2" N; 92°, 34', 33.6" W )
The legal description is: Arkansas, Fifth Principal Meridian T18N,R15W,sec33
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 538138 , 4001601
The elevation is 192 m ( 631 ft )
The gradient is: 23.5
The aspect direction is: 55.9
The local roughness is: 11.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-92.5760, 36.1584; 192 m
The state and county are Arkansas: Marion County 5089
The HUC is Buffalo
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Ozark Highlands
(more typical) 39
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wares Chapel; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5760, 36.1584 at a distance of 5 m
- Ingram Creek mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5727, 36.1595 at a distance of 323 m
- Shop Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5755, 36.1620 at a distance of 399 m
- Blue John Creek mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5733, 36.1482 at a distance of 1161 m
- Campbell Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5771, 36.1712 at a distance of 1420 m
- Bearden, Township of; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5794, 36.1751 at a distance of 1874 m
- Poison Point; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5549, 36.1537 at a distance of 1973 m
- Ott Cemetery; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5658, 36.1745 at a distance of 2007 m
- Williams Cemetery; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5533, 36.1659 at a distance of 2207 m
- Pine Hollow mouth; Arkansas: Marion Co.
-92.5624, 36.1415 at a distance of 2244 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Mountain Home West
This was request number 30127641