The selected location is:
( 31°, 8', 42.7" N; 94°, 2', 53.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 400072 , 3446167
The elevation is 50 m ( 164 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 318.8
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.0483, 31.1452; 50 m
The state and county are Texas: Sabine County 48403
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(less typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Williams Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0483, 31.1452 at a distance of 1 m
- Mill Creek mouth; Texas: Sabine Co.
-94.0377, 31.1441 at a distance of 1019 m
- Needmore; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0535, 31.1324 at a distance of 1504 m
- Pigeon Roost Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0719, 31.1460 at a distance of 2251 m
- Boggy Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0710, 31.1363 at a distance of 2379 m
- Little Creek mouth; Texas: Sabine Co.
-94.0233, 31.1508 at a distance of 2464 m
- Ayish Bayou mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0619, 31.1260 at a distance of 2493 m
- Massey-Good Branch mouth; Texas: Sabine Co.
-94.0260, 31.1616 at a distance of 2798 m
- Sandy Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0758, 31.1569 at a distance of 2924 m
- Indian Camp Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.0680, 31.1708 at a distance of 3402 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30036220