The selected location is:
( 30°, 57', 37.8" N; 94°, 8', 41.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 390653 , 3425786
The elevation is 37 m ( 121 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.1449, 30.9605; 37 m
The state and county are Texas: Jasper County 48241
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(less typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pool Branch mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1449, 30.9605 at a distance of 1 m
- Louis Creek mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1441, 30.9613 at a distance of 117 m
- Yates Branch mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1371, 30.9577 at a distance of 808 m
- Williams Creek mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1546, 30.9505 at a distance of 1445 m
- Little Boyd Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1619, 30.9585 at a distance of 1638 m
- Big Boyd Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1630, 30.9619 at a distance of 1736 m
- Lingo Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1283, 30.9538 at a distance of 1752 m
- Persimmon Pond Slough; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1535, 30.9769 at a distance of 1995 m
- Gum Slough; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1474, 30.9788 at a distance of 2043 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1552, 30.9441 at a distance of 2067 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30060990