The selected location is:
( 30°, 56', 45.6" N; 94°, 9', 54.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 388697 , 3424199
The elevation is 28 m ( 91 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 180.6
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.1652, 30.9460; 28 m
The state and county are Texas: Jasper County 48241
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(less typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Adams Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1652, 30.9460 at a distance of 1 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1552, 30.9441 at a distance of 979 m
- Williams Creek mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1546, 30.9505 at a distance of 1129 m
- Little Boyd Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1619, 30.9585 at a distance of 1421 m
- Big Boyd Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1630, 30.9619 at a distance of 1775 m
- Wash Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1849, 30.9502 at a distance of 1938 m
- Bee Tree Swamp; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1819, 30.9358 at a distance of 1955 m
- Boggy Branch mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1835, 30.9541 at a distance of 1965 m
- Little Pine Island; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1858, 30.9402 at a distance of 2070 m
- Frank Camp Ridge; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1702, 30.9266 at a distance of 2203 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30074878