The selected location is:
( 30°, 56', 57.8" N; 94°, 11', 53.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 385538 , 3424610
The elevation is 28 m ( 93 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 270.7
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.1983, 30.9494; 28 m
The state and county are Texas: Jasper County 48241
The HUC is Lower Neches
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(less typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Devils Slough mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1983, 30.9494 at a distance of 1 m
- Mulberry Flat Slough; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.2077, 30.9430 at a distance of 1144 m
- May Haw Pond Slough mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.2071, 30.9419 at a distance of 1182 m
- Pine Woods; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1988, 30.9385 at a distance of 1210 m
- Wash Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1849, 30.9502 at a distance of 1285 m
- Long Lake; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.2135, 30.9460 at a distance of 1500 m
- Boggy Branch mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1835, 30.9541 at a distance of 1508 m
- Little Pine Island; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.1858, 30.9402 at a distance of 1572 m
- Big Eddy; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.2074, 30.9371 at a distance of 1617 m
- Primrose Slough mouth; Texas: Jasper Co.
-94.2163, 30.9491 at a distance of 1719 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29997513