The selected location is:
( 31°, 15', 6.8" N; 94°, 16', 4.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 379264 , 3458212
The elevation is 50 m ( 165 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 324.2
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.2680, 31.2519; 50 m
The state and county are Texas: San Augustine County 48405
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(more typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Beech Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2680, 31.2519 at a distance of 1 m
- Harvey Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2710, 31.2494 at a distance of 399 m
- Ware Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2619, 31.2563 at a distance of 758 m
- Cedar Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2563, 31.2571 at a distance of 1254 m
- Hog Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2713, 31.2388 at a distance of 1487 m
- Rayburn Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2705, 31.2374 at a distance of 1626 m
- Blackbum Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2552, 31.2413 at a distance of 1694 m
- Rayburn Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2583, 31.2385 at a distance of 1750 m
- Owl Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2596, 31.2694 at a distance of 2098 m
- Franklin Branch head;
-94.2571, 31.2349 at a distance of 2153 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31747017