The selected location is:
( 31°, 14', 14.6" N; 94°, 16', 13.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 379007 , 3456608
The elevation is 45 m ( 148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.2705, 31.2374; 45 m
The state and county are Texas: San Augustine County 48405
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(more typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rayburn Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2705, 31.2374 at a distance of 1 m
- Hog Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2713, 31.2388 at a distance of 172 m
- Miller Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2652, 31.2310 at a distance of 872 m
- Rayburn Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2583, 31.2385 at a distance of 1168 m
- Franklin Branch head;
-94.2571, 31.2349 at a distance of 1307 m
- Harvey Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2710, 31.2494 at a distance of 1330 m
- Blackbum Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2552, 31.2413 at a distance of 1520 m
- Franklin Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2763, 31.2246 at a distance of 1524 m
- Rayburn Branch head;
-94.2541, 31.2358 at a distance of 1573 m
- Beech Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2680, 31.2519 at a distance of 1624 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29621277