The selected location is:
( 31°, 13', 28.6" N; 94°, 16', 34.7" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 378439 , 3455196
The elevation is 40 m ( 131 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 221.9
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.2763, 31.2246; 40 m
The state and county are Texas: San Augustine County 48405
The HUC is Lower Angelina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is South Central Plains
(more typical) 35
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Franklin Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2763, 31.2246 at a distance of 1 m
- Miller Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2652, 31.2310 at a distance of 1273 m
- Rayburn Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2705, 31.2374 at a distance of 1522 m
- Hog Branch mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2713, 31.2388 at a distance of 1644 m
- Harvey Creek Recreation Site; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2649, 31.2133, ( 232 ft ) at a distance of 1659 m
- Runnels Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2630, 31.2105 at a distance of 2013 m
- Harvey Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2941, 31.2135 at a distance of 2096 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2944, 31.2130 at a distance of 2152 m
- Franklin Branch head;
-94.2571, 31.2349 at a distance of 2156 m
- Rayburn Cemetery; Texas: San Augustine Co.
-94.2583, 31.2385 at a distance of 2305 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30190168