The selected location is:
( 39°, 6', 45.0" N; 94°, 36', 45.7" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T11S,R25E,sec10
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 360571 , 4330499
The elevation is 219 m ( 719 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.6127, 39.1125; 219 m
The state and county are Kansas: Wyandotte County 20209
The HUC is Lower Kansas
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Irregular Plains
(less typical) 40
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fort Cavagnolle (historical); Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.6127, 39.1125 at a distance of 3 m
- Lewis and Clark Viaduct; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6141, 39.1142 at a distance of 226 m
- Kansas River mouth; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6094, 39.1153 at a distance of 420 m
- Saint Johns School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6194, 39.1128 at a distance of 584 m
- Jersey Creek mouth; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6077, 39.1208 at a distance of 1017 m
- Grant Elementary School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6196, 39.1211 at a distance of 1128 m
- Huron Park; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6258, 39.1144 at a distance of 1156 m
- Kansas City; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6274, 39.1142, ( 740 ft ) at a distance of 1288 m
- Northeast Junior High School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6208, 39.1244 at a distance of 1497 m
- Central Elementary School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6308, 39.1125 at a distance of 1568 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North Kansas City
This was request number 31734457