The selected location is:
( 39°, 6', 43.9" N; 94°, 39', 0.7" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T11S,R25E,sec8
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 357328 , 4330524
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.6502, 39.1122; 274 m
The state and county are Kansas: Wyandotte County 20209
The HUC is Lower Kansas
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Irregular Plains
(less typical) 40
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Providence Hospital; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6502, 39.1122 at a distance of 3 m
- Ward High School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6505, 39.1131 at a distance of 104 m
- Saint Peters School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6452, 39.1106 at a distance of 465 m
- McKinley Elementary School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6444, 39.1122 at a distance of 498 m
- Mark Twain Elementary School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6552, 39.1158 at a distance of 591 m
- Wyandotte High School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6569, 39.1147 at a distance of 645 m
- Donnelly College; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6424, 39.1111 at a distance of 683 m
- Park School; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6569, 39.1072 at a distance of 805 m
- Clifton Park; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6538, 39.1042 at a distance of 942 m
- Waterway Park; Kansas: Wyandotte Co.
-94.6391, 39.1133 at a distance of 965 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North Kansas City
This was request number 29762626