The selected location is:
( 38°, 53', 43.1" N; 94°, 48', 53.7" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T13S,R23E,sec25
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 342607 , 4306724
The elevation is 307 m ( 1009 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 108.6
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-94.8149, 38.8953; 307 m
The state and county are Kansas: Johnson County 20091
The HUC is Lower Kansas
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Irregular Plains
(more typical) 40
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Northview Elementary School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8149, 38.8953 at a distance of 3 m
- Olathe, City of; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8146, 38.8869 at a distance of 932 m
- Olathe North High School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8088, 38.8881 at a distance of 956 m
- Lincoln School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8235, 38.8869 at a distance of 1196 m
- Washington Elementary School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8077, 38.8842 at a distance of 1379 m
- Kansas State School for the Deaf; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8133, 38.8828, ( 1014 ft ) at a distance of 1394 m
- Fairview Elementary School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8316, 38.8906 at a distance of 1542 m
- Olathe; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8191, 38.8814, ( 1040 ft ) at a distance of 1585 m
- Olathe, Township of; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.8169, 38.8806 at a distance of 1641 m
- Santa Fe Trail Junior High School; Kansas: Johnson Co.
-94.7960, 38.8992 at a distance of 1693 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30038251