The selected location is:
( 38°, 57', 27.0" N; 95°, 14', 7.1" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T12S,R20E,sec31
UTM zone 15 (X,Y) 306315 , 4314436
The elevation is 266 m ( 874 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 1.5
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-95.2353, 38.9575; 266 m
The state and county are Kansas: Douglas County 20045
The HUC is Lower Kansas
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Irregular Plains
(more typical) 40
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Central Junior High School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2353, 38.9575 at a distance of 4 m
- McAllister School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2331, 38.9575, ( 843 ft ) at a distance of 194 m
- South Park; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2357, 38.9619 at a distance of 490 m
- Cordley Elementary School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2374, 38.9511 at a distance of 734 m
- University Park; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2420, 38.9644 at a distance of 959 m
- East Heights Elementary School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2231, 38.9575 at a distance of 1061 m
- University of Kansas; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2477, 38.9581 at a distance of 1081 m
- New York Elementary School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2310, 38.9667 at a distance of 1086 m
- Lawrence High School; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2428, 38.9489 at a distance of 1153 m
- Potter Lake; Kansas: Douglas Co.
-95.2486, 38.9603 at a distance of 1190 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29956905