The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 40.0" N; 96°, 24', 1.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 708392 , 4876392
The elevation is 491 m ( 1611 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.4003, 44.0111; 491 m
The state and county are Minnesota: Pipestone County 27117
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Branch Pipestone Creek mouth; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.4003, 44.0111 at a distance of 4 m
- South Branch Pipestone Creek mouth; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.4059, 43.9986 at a distance of 1463 m
- Airlie; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.4381, 44.0200, ( 1660 ft ) at a distance of 3189 m
- Eagle Island; South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-96.4281, 44.0347 at a distance of 3440 m
- Sweet, Township of; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3847, 43.9786 at a distance of 3825 m
- KLOH-AM (Pipestone); Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3439, 43.9922 at a distance of 4988 m
- Saint Leo Cemetery; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3367, 44.0153 at a distance of 5120 m
- Woodlawn Cemetery; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3322, 44.0181 at a distance of 5514 m
- Indian Lake; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3297, 44.0211 at a distance of 5767 m
- Pipestone Indian State Wildlife Management A; Minnesota: Pipestone Co.
-96.3267, 44.0208 at a distance of 5997 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Dell Rapids NE
This was request number 29938581