The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 32.0" N; 96°, 38', 8.2" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R48W,sec7
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 690965 , 4825599
The elevation is 450 m ( 1476 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 55.6
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.6356, 43.5589; 450 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hill Ridge Development (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6356, 43.5589, ( 1480 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Pine Lakes Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6356, 43.5519, ( 1420 ft ) at a distance of 781 m
- Ingberg Tracts (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6461, 43.5589, ( 1461 ft ) at a distance of 851 m
- Indian Hill Division (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6217, 43.5714, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 1782 m
- Assam Dam; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6170, 43.5450 at a distance of 2156 m
- Cactus Hills Country Club; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6636, 43.5631 at a distance of 2312 m
- Cactus Heights (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6672, 43.5603, ( 1520 ft ) at a distance of 2560 m
- Country Gables Subdivision (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6125, 43.5806, ( 1420 ft ) at a distance of 3046 m
- Cactus Hills; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6722, 43.5697 at a distance of 3192 m
- Split Rock Creek mouth; Minnesota: Rock Co.
-96.5975, 43.5497 at a distance of 3243 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 30195427