The selected location is:
( 43°, 37', 36.1" N; 96°, 38', 51.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T102N,R48W,sec19
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 689791 , 4833102
The elevation is 453 m ( 1485 ft )
The gradient is: 8.6
The aspect direction is: 290.4
The local roughness is: 3.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.6475, 43.6267; 453 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sittig Airstrip; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6475, 43.6267, ( 1490 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Nordstrom Dam; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6486, 43.6267 at a distance of 91 m
- Swedona Convenant Church; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6322, 43.6389 at a distance of 1830 m
- Slip-up Creek mouth; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6547, 43.6000 at a distance of 3027 m
- KPAT-FM (Sioux Falls); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6392, 43.5967, ( 1365 ft ) at a distance of 3403 m
- Evergreen School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6892, 43.6203 at a distance of 3443 m
- Andys Acres (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6900, 43.6294, ( 1450 ft ) at a distance of 3445 m
- Minnehaha County Poor Farm (historical); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6956, 43.6131, ( 1460 ft ) at a distance of 4169 m
- McCroskey Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6917, 43.6489, ( 1525 ft ) at a distance of 4336 m
- Brandon, Township of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.5820, 43.6236 at a distance of 5296 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Dell Rapids SE
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29680010