The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 47.2" N; 96°, 39', 48.9" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec12
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 688691 , 4826001
The elevation is 454 m ( 1489 ft )
The gradient is: 17.6
The aspect direction is: 93.1
The local roughness is: 5.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.6636, 43.5631; 454 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cactus Hills Country Club; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6636, 43.5631 at a distance of 4 m
- Cactus Heights (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6672, 43.5603, ( 1520 ft ) at a distance of 430 m
- Cactus Hills; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6722, 43.5697 at a distance of 1010 m
- Ingberg Tracts (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6461, 43.5589, ( 1461 ft ) at a distance of 1488 m
- Linwood School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6714, 43.5456 at a distance of 2047 m
- Hills of Rest Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6825, 43.5483 at a distance of 2248 m
- Hill Ridge Development (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6356, 43.5589, ( 1480 ft ) at a distance of 2308 m
- Pine Lakes Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6356, 43.5519, ( 1420 ft ) at a distance of 2581 m
- Ladders Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6953, 43.5567 at a distance of 2661 m
- Eastside Plaza; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6906, 43.5458 at a distance of 2911 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29901496