The selected location is:
( 43°, 36', 9.0" N; 96°, 42', 2.2" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T102N,R49W,sec27
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 685581 , 4830294
The elevation is 444 m ( 1457 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 38.3
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7006, 43.6025; 444 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Minnehaha Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7006, 43.6025, ( 1481 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Erickson Subdivision (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7109, 43.6081, ( 1430 ft ) at a distance of 1039 m
- Minnehaha County Poor Farm (historical); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6956, 43.6131, ( 1460 ft ) at a distance of 1241 m
- Meadow View Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7111, 43.6200, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 2119 m
- Evergreen School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6892, 43.6203 at a distance of 2177 m
- Mapleton, Township of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7017, 43.6233 at a distance of 2310 m
- Messiah Church; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7100, 43.5819 at a distance of 2415 m
- Froelich Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7164, 43.5839, ( 1425 ft ) at a distance of 2433 m
- Bryant Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7100, 43.5808 at a distance of 2531 m
- Silver Creek mouth; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7314, 43.5981 at a distance of 2537 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 30255111