The selected location is:
( 43°, 48', 38.9" N; 96°, 42', 45.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T104N,R49W,sec16
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 683982 , 4853402
The elevation is 457 m ( 1499 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7125, 43.8108; 457 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dells of the Sioux River; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7125, 43.8108 at a distance of 3 m
- Wheelborg Landing Field; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7089, 43.8067, ( 1553 ft ) at a distance of 541 m
- Dell Rapids, City of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7128, 43.8250 at a distance of 1575 m
- Dell Rapids; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7061, 43.8261, ( 1498 ft ) at a distance of 1773 m
- Dell Rapids, Township of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.6992, 43.7972 at a distance of 1853 m
- Stordahl Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7192, 43.7922 at a distance of 2139 m
- Slip-up Creek head;
-96.6739, 43.7964 at a distance of 3494 m
- Silver Creek head;
-96.6628, 43.7950 at a distance of 4367 m
- Saint Olaf Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7300, 43.7689 at a distance of 4867 m
- Baltic; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7403, 43.7614, ( 1510 ft ) at a distance of 5931 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Dell Rapids NE
||Dell Rapids SE
This was request number 31707909