The selected location is:
( 34°, 51', 26.3" N; 96°, 42', 54.0" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T5N,R6E,sec31
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 708891 , 3859600
The elevation is 270 m ( 884 ft )
The gradient is: 5.6
The aspect direction is: 111.4
The local roughness is: 3.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7150, 34.8573; 270 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Pontotoc County 40123
The HUC is Lower Canadian-Walnut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Oklahoma-Texas Plains
(more typical) 29
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Turkey Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7150, 34.8573 at a distance of 2 m
- Canadian Sandy Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7009, 34.8615 at a distance of 1371 m
- Grayson Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7345, 34.8582 at a distance of 1785 m
- Little Sandy Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.6917, 34.8437 at a distance of 2612 m
- Egypt Cemetery; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7289, 34.8273 at a distance of 3564 m
- Egypt School; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7284, 34.8259 at a distance of 3694 m
- Northeast Bebee Oil And Gas Field; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.7606, 34.8687 at a distance of 4357 m
- New Bethel Cemetery; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.6689, 34.8682 at a distance of 4385 m
- Bruner Cemetery; Oklahoma: Seminole Co.
-96.7109, 34.8979 at a distance of 4518 m
- Byng; Oklahoma: Pontotoc Co.
-96.6656, 34.8612 at a distance of 4539 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29888525