The selected location is:
( 43°, 32', 3.1" N; 96°, 42', 54.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec21
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 684628 , 4822676
The elevation is 442 m ( 1449 ft )
The gradient is: 1.8
The aspect direction is: 54.6
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7150, 43.5342; 442 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McKennan Hospital; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7150, 43.5342 at a distance of 4 m
- Longfellow School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7197, 43.5350 at a distance of 392 m
- Hollister School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7128, 43.5297 at a distance of 532 m
- McKennan Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7222, 43.5317 at a distance of 648 m
- Beadle Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7142, 43.5408 at a distance of 733 m
- Beadle School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7170, 43.5411 at a distance of 781 m
- Horace Mann School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7078, 43.5289 at a distance of 828 m
- Woodlawn Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7136, 43.5258 at a distance of 943 m
- Picasso Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7045, 43.5392 at a distance of 1011 m
- Patrick Henry Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7186, 43.5253 at a distance of 1034 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 31742958