The selected location is:
( 43°, 31', 54.1" N; 96°, 43', 19.9" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec21
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 684054 , 4822382
The elevation is 448 m ( 1471 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 87.5
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7222, 43.5317; 448 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McKennan Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7222, 43.5317 at a distance of 4 m
- Longfellow School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7197, 43.5350 at a distance of 415 m
- McKennan Hospital; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7150, 43.5342 at a distance of 641 m
- Mark Twain School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7292, 43.5281 at a distance of 696 m
- All Saints School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7278, 43.5369 at a distance of 733 m
- Bishop Hare Statue; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7292, 43.5361, ( 1470 ft ) at a distance of 747 m
- Patrick Henry Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7186, 43.5253 at a distance of 770 m
- Hollister School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7128, 43.5297 at a distance of 790 m
- Woodlawn Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7136, 43.5258 at a distance of 956 m
- Lyon Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7261, 43.5408 at a distance of 1057 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29498689