The selected location is:
( 43°, 34', 55.9" N; 96°, 43', 35.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec4
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 683560 , 4827982
The elevation is 441 m ( 1448 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 92.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7264, 43.5822; 441 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Diversion Canal; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7264, 43.5822 at a distance of 3 m
- Froelich Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7164, 43.5839, ( 1425 ft ) at a distance of 827 m
- Saint Michaels Cemetery; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7120, 43.5786 at a distance of 1229 m
- Joe Foss Field; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7417, 43.5814, ( 1429 ft ) at a distance of 1241 m
- Messiah Church; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7100, 43.5819 at a distance of 1323 m
- Bryant Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7100, 43.5808 at a distance of 1332 m
- Pioneers of Minnehaha County Monument; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7114, 43.5744, ( 1482 ft ) at a distance of 1490 m
- Silver Creek mouth; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7314, 43.5981 at a distance of 1810 m
- Norton Acres; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7045, 43.5772, ( 1450 ft ) at a distance of 1853 m
- Lien Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7103, 43.5683 at a distance of 2020 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29613364