The selected location is:
( 43°, 32', 38.0" N; 96°, 43', 44.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec16
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 683475 , 4823723
The elevation is 435 m ( 1427 ft )
The gradient is: 5.1
The aspect direction is: 55.5
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7289, 43.5439; 435 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Washington High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7289, 43.5439 at a distance of 4 m
- Irving School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7325, 43.5450 at a distance of 317 m
- Sioux Falls, City of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7303, 43.5467 at a distance of 329 m
- Lyon Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7261, 43.5408 at a distance of 413 m
- Van Eps Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7309, 43.5503 at a distance of 727 m
- All Saints School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7278, 43.5369 at a distance of 785 m
- Bishop Hare Statue; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7292, 43.5361, ( 1470 ft ) at a distance of 870 m
- Lowell School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7364, 43.5369 at a distance of 990 m
- Beadle School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7170, 43.5411 at a distance of 1010 m
- Lincoln School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7422, 43.5478 at a distance of 1160 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29947719