The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 1.1" N; 96°, 43', 51.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec17
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 683294 , 4824429
The elevation is 435 m ( 1427 ft )
The gradient is: 3.3
The aspect direction is: 329.5
The local roughness is: 2.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7309, 43.5503; 435 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Van Eps Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7309, 43.5503 at a distance of 3 m
- Sioux Falls, City of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7303, 43.5467 at a distance of 406 m
- Hawthorne School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7339, 43.5542 at a distance of 495 m
- Saint Joseph School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7353, 43.5536 at a distance of 510 m
- Irving School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7325, 43.5450 at a distance of 606 m
- Washington High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7289, 43.5439 at a distance of 732 m
- Sioux Falls; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7228, 43.5556 at a distance of 877 m
- Lincoln School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7422, 43.5478 at a distance of 957 m
- Falls Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7236, 43.5575 at a distance of 990 m
- Lyon Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7261, 43.5408 at a distance of 1127 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 31730107