The selected location is:
( 43°, 31', 4.1" N; 96°, 43', 59.2" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec29
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 683215 , 4820814
The elevation is 439 m ( 1439 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 268.0
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7331, 43.5178; 439 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dugan Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7331, 43.5178 at a distance of 4 m
- South Sioux School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7358, 43.5144 at a distance of 439 m
- KAUR-FM (Sioux Falls); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7336, 43.5250, ( 1460 ft ) at a distance of 798 m
- Frost School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7217, 43.5167 at a distance of 928 m
- Augustana College; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7381, 43.5264 at a distance of 1036 m
- Mark Twain School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7292, 43.5281 at a distance of 1184 m
- Patrick Henry Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7186, 43.5253 at a distance of 1435 m
- Edison Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7470, 43.5267 at a distance of 1496 m
- Old Yankton Trail Stone Marker; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7381, 43.5319, ( 1500 ft ) at a distance of 1615 m
- Sioux Falls College; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7384, 43.5319 at a distance of 1622 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 31745369