The selected location is:
( 43°, 32', 52.1" N; 96°, 44', 31.9" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec17
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 682389 , 4824126
The elevation is 443 m ( 1454 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 88.0
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7422, 43.5478; 443 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lincoln School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7422, 43.5478 at a distance of 3 m
- Axtel Park Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7475, 43.5483 at a distance of 434 m
- Emerson School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7456, 43.5425 at a distance of 653 m
- Covells Lake; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7433, 43.5553 at a distance of 836 m
- Irving School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7325, 43.5450 at a distance of 843 m
- Saint Joseph School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7353, 43.5536 at a distance of 849 m
- Van Eps Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7309, 43.5503 at a distance of 952 m
- Sioux Falls, City of; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7303, 43.5467 at a distance of 967 m
- Hawthorne School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7339, 43.5542 at a distance of 974 m
- Terrace Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7428, 43.5578 at a distance of 1109 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 30064619