The selected location is:
( 43°, 34', 13.1" N; 96°, 45', 36.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R49W,sec7
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 680883 , 4826587
The elevation is 433 m ( 1421 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7600, 43.5703; 433 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elmwood Golf Course; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7600, 43.5703 at a distance of 3 m
- Addams School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7603, 43.5597 at a distance of 1181 m
- Lackey School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7806, 43.5725, ( 1490 ft ) at a distance of 1683 m
- Joe Foss Field; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7417, 43.5814, ( 1429 ft ) at a distance of 1922 m
- Terrace Park; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7428, 43.5578 at a distance of 1965 m
- Martindale Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7656, 43.5886, ( 1475 ft ) at a distance of 2080 m
- Covells Lake; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7433, 43.5553 at a distance of 2145 m
- Axtel Park Junior High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7475, 43.5483 at a distance of 2647 m
- Saint Joseph School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7353, 43.5536 at a distance of 2725 m
- Hawthorne School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7339, 43.5542 at a distance of 2766 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 29582695