The selected location is:
( 43°, 30', 50.0" N; 96°, 47', 7.1" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T101N,R50W,sec36
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 679007 , 4820268
The elevation is 445 m ( 1461 ft )
The gradient is: 2.5
The aspect direction is: 20.5
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.7853, 43.5139; 445 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Minnehaha County 46099
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(more typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sunnycrest Church; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7853, 43.5139 at a distance of 4 m
- Skunk Creek mouth; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7711, 43.5261 at a distance of 1773 m
- O'Gorman High School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7628, 43.5175 at a distance of 1860 m
- Minnehaha Country Club; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7656, 43.5314 at a distance of 2510 m
- Westward Ho Country Club; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7672, 43.5339 at a distance of 2657 m
- Hayward Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7934, 43.5381, ( 1431 ft ) at a distance of 2765 m
- KNWC-AM (Sioux Falls); South Dakota: Lincoln Co.
-96.7859, 43.4886, ( 1485 ft ) at a distance of 2814 m
- Silver Valley Addition (subdivision); South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.8075, 43.5336, ( 1473 ft ) at a distance of 2830 m
- KNWC-FM (Sioux Falls); South Dakota: Lincoln Co.
-96.7867, 43.4883, ( 1485 ft ) at a distance of 2849 m
- Wilder School; South Dakota: Minnehaha Co.
-96.7531, 43.5244 at a distance of 2850 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Sioux Falls West
||Sioux Falls East
This was request number 30247524