The selected location is:
( 44°, 4', 48.0" N; 96°, 52', 8.0" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T107N,R50W,sec18
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 670631 , 4882967
The elevation is 511 m ( 1677 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.8689, 44.0800; 511 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Moody County 46101
The HUC is Upper Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wellman Church; South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8689, 44.0800, ( 1684 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Dyce Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8684, 44.0911, ( 1690 ft ) at a distance of 1230 m
- Bethel Presbyterian Church (historical); South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.8920, 44.0906 at a distance of 2194 m
- Mount Auburn Cemetery; South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8686, 44.1108 at a distance of 3419 m
- Pelican Lake; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9134, 44.0931 at a distance of 3851 m
- Zimmerman Slough; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9106, 44.0544 at a distance of 4392 m
- Jefferson, Township of; South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8195, 44.0583 at a distance of 4634 m
- Macey Hill; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9220, 44.0569, ( 1700 ft ) at a distance of 4973 m
- Rutland, Township of; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9386, 44.0589 at a distance of 6060 m
- Lampson School; South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8697, 44.1381, ( 1623 ft ) at a distance of 6452 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29917222