The selected location is:
( 44°, 3', 15.8" N; 96°, 54', 38.2" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T107N,R51W,sec23
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 667364 , 4880037
The elevation is 500 m ( 1640 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-96.9106, 44.0544; 500 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Lake County 46079
The HUC is Lower Big Sioux
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Zimmerman Slough; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9106, 44.0544 at a distance of 4 m
- Macey Hill; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9220, 44.0569, ( 1700 ft ) at a distance of 957 m
- Rutland, Township of; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9386, 44.0589 at a distance of 2301 m
- Egge Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9536, 44.0528, ( 1680 ft ) at a distance of 3454 m
- Bethel Presbyterian Church (historical); South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.8920, 44.0906 at a distance of 4285 m
- Pelican Lake; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9134, 44.0931 at a distance of 4303 m
- Wellman Church; South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8689, 44.0800, ( 1684 ft ) at a distance of 4383 m
- Bachelor Creek head;
-96.9300, 44.0167 at a distance of 4472 m
- Dyce Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Moody Co.
-96.8684, 44.0911, ( 1690 ft ) at a distance of 5292 m
- Milwaukee Lake; South Dakota: Lake Co.
-96.9625, 44.0183 at a distance of 5783 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31717996