The selected location is:
( 34°, 43', 13.4" N; 97°, 1', 14.2" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T3N,R3E,sec20
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 681249 , 3843821
The elevation is 318 m ( 1044 ft )
The gradient is: 4.8
The aspect direction is: 262.4
The local roughness is: 2.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.0206, 34.7204; 318 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Garvin County 40049
The HUC is Middle Washita
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Oklahoma-Texas Plains
(less typical) 29
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottrells Mission; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0206, 34.7204 at a distance of 2 m
- Lewis Oil Field; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0100, 34.7070 at a distance of 1777 m
- Sandy Hill Church; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0034, 34.7401 at a distance of 2693 m
- West Branch Chigley Sandy Creek head;
-97.0211, 34.6829 at a distance of 4162 m
- Clabber Flats Cemetery; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0378, 34.7557 at a distance of 4219 m
- Willow Sandy Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0525, 34.7487 at a distance of 4287 m
- Keel Sandy Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0642, 34.7379 at a distance of 4439 m
- Southwest Lewis Oil Field; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0481, 34.6854 at a distance of 4630 m
- Oak Dale School; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0636, 34.6954 at a distance of 4819 m
- Cherokee Sandy Creek head;
-96.9911, 34.6840 at a distance of 4861 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Pauls Valley NE
This was request number 29603427