The selected location is:
( 34°, 41', 7.4" N; 97°, 2', 53.2" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T3N,R2E,sec36
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 678805 , 3839889
The elevation is 334 m ( 1096 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 61.0
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.0481, 34.6854; 334 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Garvin County 40049
The HUC is Middle Washita
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Oklahoma-Texas Plains
(less typical) 29
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Southwest Lewis Oil Field; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0481, 34.6854 at a distance of 2 m
- Oak Dale School; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0636, 34.6954 at a distance of 1801 m
- Negro Sandy Creek head;
-97.0659, 34.6932 at a distance of 1845 m
- West Branch Chigley Sandy Creek head;
-97.0211, 34.6829 at a distance of 2491 m
- Northeast Nahola Oil Field; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0692, 34.7018 at a distance of 2653 m
- New Hope School; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0378, 34.6604 at a distance of 2931 m
- Oak Grove Cemetery; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0742, 34.6645 at a distance of 3332 m
- Kickapoo Sandy Creek head;
-97.0714, 34.6623 at a distance of 3336 m
- Mount Zion Church; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0906, 34.6851 at a distance of 3894 m
- Lewis Oil Field; Oklahoma: Garvin Co.
-97.0100, 34.7070 at a distance of 4234 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Pauls Valley NE
This was request number 30247908