The selected location is:
( 35°, 11', 54.2" N; 97°, 28', 3.0" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T8N,R3W,sec1
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 639511 , 3896121
The elevation is 350 m ( 1148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.4675, 35.1984; 350 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Cleveland County 40027
The HUC is Lower Canadian-Walnut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Monroe School; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4675, 35.1984 at a distance of 4 m
- Rotary Park; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4614, 35.2118 at a distance of 1583 m
- West Junior High School; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4700, 35.2126 at a distance of 1588 m
- McKinley School; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4536, 35.2084 at a distance of 1680 m
- Jackson School; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4642, 35.2134 at a distance of 1687 m
- Merkle Creek mouth; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4875, 35.1982 at a distance of 1823 m
- Lions Park; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4539, 35.2134 at a distance of 2071 m
- University Of Oklahoma; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4445, 35.2040 at a distance of 2183 m
- Washington School; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4528, 35.2170 at a distance of 2456 m
- University Of Oklahoma South Campus; Oklahoma: Cleveland Co.
-97.4417, 35.1893 at a distance of 2558 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Oklahoma City SE
This was request number 30250078