The selected location is:
( 45°, 37', 32.2" N; 97°, 30', 48.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T125N,R56W,sec23
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 615877 , 5053525
The elevation is 551 m ( 1808 ft )
The gradient is: 10.1
The aspect direction is: 62.3
The local roughness is: 6.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.5135, 45.6256; 551 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Marshall County 46091
The HUC is North Big Sioux Coteau
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fort, Township of; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5135, 45.6256 at a distance of 5 m
- Cattail Lake; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.4879, 45.6469, ( 1782 ft ) at a distance of 3094 m
- Redman Slough; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.4768, 45.6075 at a distance of 3503 m
- Parsons Pass; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5021, 45.6567 at a distance of 3565 m
- Old Fort Sisseton (historical); South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5296, 45.6572, ( 1815 ft ) at a distance of 3724 m
- Fort Sisseton State Park; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5304, 45.6578 at a distance of 3808 m
- Kettle Lake; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5073, 45.6644, ( 1782 ft ) at a distance of 4334 m
- Opitz Lake; South Dakota: Day Co.
-97.4929, 45.5864 at a distance of 4649 m
- Mallard Slough; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5529, 45.6656, ( 1781 ft ) at a distance of 5398 m
- Horseshoe Lake; South Dakota: Marshall Co.
-97.5265, 45.6758, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 5666 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rose Hill Cemetery
This was request number 30309354