The selected location is:
( 35°, 23', 46.3" N; 97°, 32', 11.0" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T11N,R3W,sec29
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 632914 , 3917965
The elevation is 383 m ( 1257 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 2.1
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.5364, 35.3962; 383 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Oklahoma County 40109
The HUC is Lower North Canadian
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Taylor Park; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5364, 35.3962 at a distance of 4 m
- Jefferson Junior High School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5378, 35.3979 at a distance of 225 m
- Prairie Queen School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5395, 35.3995 at a distance of 459 m
- Southern Hills School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5420, 35.3873 at a distance of 1115 m
- Hillcrest Country Club; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5528, 35.3998 at a distance of 1542 m
- Hillcrest Hospital; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5486, 35.4070 at a distance of 1630 m
- Parmelee School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5184, 35.3984 at a distance of 1652 m
- Lippart Park; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5242, 35.4090 at a distance of 1797 m
- Fillmore School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5381, 35.4129 at a distance of 1855 m
- McKinley School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5264, 35.4126 at a distance of 2029 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Oklahoma City SW
||Oklahoma City SE
This was request number 31729350