The selected location is:
( 35°, 23', 58.2" N; 97°, 32', 22.2" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T11N,R3W,sec29
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 632627 , 3918327
The elevation is 385 m ( 1263 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 5.6
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.5395, 35.3995; 385 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Oklahoma County 40109
The HUC is Lower North Canadian
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Prairie Queen School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5395, 35.3995 at a distance of 5 m
- Jefferson Junior High School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5378, 35.3979 at a distance of 238 m
- Taylor Park; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5364, 35.3962 at a distance of 465 m
- Hillcrest Hospital; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5486, 35.4070 at a distance of 1171 m
- Hillcrest Country Club; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5528, 35.3998 at a distance of 1210 m
- Southern Hills School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5420, 35.3873 at a distance of 1377 m
- Fillmore School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5381, 35.4129 at a distance of 1487 m
- Lippart Park; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5242, 35.4090 at a distance of 1740 m
- McKinley School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5264, 35.4126 at a distance of 1874 m
- Grant High School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5464, 35.4157 at a distance of 1900 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Oklahoma City SW
||Oklahoma City SE
This was request number 30275591