The selected location is:
( 35°, 23', 59.3" N; 97°, 33', 10.1" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T11N,R3W,sec30
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 631418 , 3918342
The elevation is 380 m ( 1248 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 152.1
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-97.5528, 35.3998; 380 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Oklahoma County 40109
The HUC is Lower North Canadian
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hillcrest Country Club; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5528, 35.3998 at a distance of 4 m
- Hillcrest School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5617, 35.4009 at a distance of 818 m
- Hillcrest Hospital; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5486, 35.4070 at a distance of 881 m
- Prairie Queen School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5395, 35.3995 at a distance of 1208 m
- Jefferson Junior High School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5378, 35.3979 at a distance of 1379 m
- Coolidge School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5556, 35.4132 at a distance of 1504 m
- Taylor Park; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5364, 35.3962 at a distance of 1543 m
- Southern Hills School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5420, 35.3873 at a distance of 1702 m
- Grant High School; Oklahoma: Oklahoma Co.
-97.5464, 35.4157 at a distance of 1853 m
- Brock Creek head;
-97.5689, 35.3884 at a distance of 1937 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Oklahoma City SW
||Oklahoma City SE
This was request number 31726001