The selected location is:
( 35°, 31', 52.3" N; 98°, 1', 32.1" W )
The legal description is: Oklahoma, Indian Meridian T12N,R8W,sec10
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 588339 , 3932390
The elevation is 420 m ( 1379 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 108.1
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-98.0256, 35.5312; 420 m
The state and county are Oklahoma: Canadian County 40017
The HUC is Middle North Canadian
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lake Rolla; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0256, 35.5312 at a distance of 6 m
- El Reno Federal Reformatory; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0072, 35.5347 at a distance of 1712 m
- Halfway Pond; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0081, 35.5444 at a distance of 2161 m
- Fort Reno; Oklahoma: Blaine Co.
-98.0309, 35.5582 at a distance of 3029 m
- Brandley Airport; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0409, 35.5043, ( 1400 ft ) at a distance of 3298 m
- Long Pond; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0028, 35.5547 at a distance of 3330 m
- Pellar Farm Airport; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0409, 35.5029, ( 1400 ft ) at a distance of 3439 m
- Lake El Reno; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-97.9870, 35.5282 at a distance of 3514 m
- Southwestern Livestock and Forage Research Station; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-98.0367, 35.5622 at a distance of 3590 m
- Parkview Hospital Heliport; Oklahoma: Canadian Co.
-97.9842, 35.5298, ( 1349 ft ) at a distance of 3755 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Fort Reno NE
|Fort Reno SW
This was request number 29920004