The selected location is:
( 42°, 52', 14.9" N; 98°, 12', 33.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T93N,R62W,sec18
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 564584 , 4746771
The elevation is 399 m ( 1310 ft )
The gradient is: 12.1
The aspect direction is: 261.0
The local roughness is: 7.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-98.2093, 42.8708; 399 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Charles Mix County 46023
The HUC is Lewis and Clark Lake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- School Number 5; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.2093, 42.8708, ( 1237 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Hill Church; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.2054, 42.8856 at a distance of 1675 m
- Spring Creek mouth; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.2293, 42.8775 at a distance of 1792 m
- Cedar Hill Cemetery; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.1615, 42.8631 at a distance of 4002 m
- School Number 90; Nebraska: Knox Co.
-98.2323, 42.8364 at a distance of 4258 m
- School Number 6; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.1515, 42.8606 at a distance of 4861 m
- Bull Creek mouth; South Dakota: Charles Mix Co.
-98.1540, 42.8439 at a distance of 5421 m
- Choteau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Bon Homme Co.
-98.1535, 42.8425 at a distance of 5542 m
- Masdon School; Nebraska: Knox Co.
-98.2715, 42.8469 at a distance of 5733 m
- Chouteau Bluffs (historical); South Dakota: Bon Homme Co.
-98.1448, 42.8403, ( 1400 ft ) at a distance of 6270 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29999928