The selected location is:
( 45°, 16', 30.0" N; 99°, 12', 35.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T121N,R69W,sec19
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 483544 , 5013522
The elevation is 495 m ( 1624 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.2098, 45.2750; 495 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Edmunds County 46045
The HUC is Snake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stafford Dam State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.2098, 45.2750 at a distance of 3 m
- Stafford Lake Dam; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.2068, 45.2742 at a distance of 254 m
- Stafford Dam; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.2068, 45.2742, ( 1625 ft ) at a distance of 254 m
- Vermont, Township of; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.2671, 45.2814 at a distance of 4551 m
- Liberty, Township of; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.1426, 45.2814 at a distance of 5321 m
- Loyalton; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.2796, 45.2864, ( 1685 ft ) at a distance of 5620 m
- Orleans School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2260, 45.2233 at a distance of 5888 m
- Orleans (historical); South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2290, 45.2186, ( 1640 ft ) at a distance of 6449 m
- Hammok Lake; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.1337, 45.2383 at a distance of 7236 m
- Hamak Dam; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.1335, 45.2381 at a distance of 7261 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30097064