The selected location is:
( 45°, 12', 59.0" N; 99°, 17', 48.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T120N,R70W,sec8
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 476696 , 5007033
The elevation is 526 m ( 1726 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.2968, 45.2164; 526 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Faulk County 46049
The HUC is Snake
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stevenson School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2968, 45.2164, ( 1742 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Clark Lake; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.3360, 45.1997, ( 1713 ft ) at a distance of 3596 m
- Enterprise, Township of; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2551, 45.1956 at a distance of 4012 m
- Orleans (historical); South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2290, 45.2186, ( 1640 ft ) at a distance of 5332 m
- Orleans School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2260, 45.2233 at a distance of 5614 m
- North Clark School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.3690, 45.2311, ( 1771 ft ) at a distance of 5900 m
- Clark, Township of; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.3773, 45.1958 at a distance of 6726 m
- South Dakota State University Pasture Research Center; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2082, 45.2011 at a distance of 7166 m
- Norbeck; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.2126, 45.1842, ( 1653 ft ) at a distance of 7524 m
- South Clark School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.3698, 45.1725 at a distance of 7532 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29924484