The selected location is:
( 40°, 6', 15.1" N; 99°, 24', 39.6" W )
The legal description is: Nebraska, Sixth Principal Meridian T2N,R19W,sec25
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 464970 , 4439403
The elevation is 597 m ( 1959 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.4110, 40.1042; 597 m
The state and county are Nebraska: Harlan County 31083
The HUC is Harlan County Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rope Creek mouth; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.4110, 40.1042 at a distance of 2 m
- Rope Canal; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.4101, 40.1164 at a distance of 1359 m
- Flag Creek mouth; Nebraska: Phelps Co.
-99.4265, 40.1081 at a distance of 1390 m
- Alma, City of; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.3626, 40.1017 at a distance of 4139 m
- Alma; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.3621, 40.0975 at a distance of 4237 m
- Alma Vista Picnic Area; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.3732, 40.0786 at a distance of 4298 m
- Calvary Cemetery; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.4426, 40.1378 at a distance of 4602 m
- Orleans; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.4554, 40.1292 at a distance of 4693 m
- Orleans, Township of; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.4604, 40.1325 at a distance of 5254 m
- Cook Creek mouth; Nebraska: Harlan Co.
-99.3512, 40.0917 at a distance of 5287 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30245125