The selected location is:
( 45°, 19', 31.1" N; 99°, 30', 30.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T121N,R72W,sec3
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 460150 , 5019214
The elevation is 573 m ( 1880 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.5085, 45.3253; 573 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Edmunds County 46045
The HUC is East Missouri Coteau
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Steigelmier State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.5085, 45.3253 at a distance of 3 m
- Cloyd Valley, Township of; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.5129, 45.3689 at a distance of 4856 m
- Madison, Township of; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.5132, 45.2817 at a distance of 4862 m
- Cloyd Valley Cemetery; South Dakota: Edmunds Co.
-99.5443, 45.3894, ( 1973 ft ) at a distance of 7655 m
- Immaculate Conception Cemetery; South Dakota: Hyde Co.
-99.4562, 45.2442 at a distance of 9905 m
- Saint Jacobs Cemetery; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.5337, 45.2311 at a distance of 10657 m
- Seventh-Day Adventist Cemetery; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.5740, 45.2378, ( 1949 ft ) at a distance of 11001 m
- East Sherman School; South Dakota: Faulk Co.
-99.4721, 45.2239 at a distance of 11628 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29962720